Thursday, June 18, 2009

Go Mustangs!

This is Joshua's first year playing baseball and he is loving it! After trying football and soccer I think he has finally found the sport that he is really passionate about. He started the season off playing center field because his coach was really impressed with how far Josh can throw the ball. However; as the season has progressed and the coach has seen how fast and how good Josh is at stopping the ball he has been moved to second base.

It's also been a blessing that Tracy has been home so that he can help coach. There have been nights where I have had to make them come in because they will play catch and practice their pitches for hours.

Josh up to bat

He hits

He slides into home!

Tracy waiting to send a player on to second base.




4 comments:

Janette said...

Wow -- love all the updates! You did awesome. Now I feel wayyyy behind & don't really have an excuse hahahaha!!

You might want to change the settings to "medium" or "large" so that your pictures are a little bigger on your posts! When you are on the upload screen -- it's at the bottom!

Tracy and Cheri said...

LOL....I need you to come over and show me how to "pretty up" my page. It's so blah. I hate having to add so many at once but maybe now I can stay on top of it a little. I was afraid of getting my pic's too big where it took people forever to scroll through them but I will try the bigger size next time.

Janette said...

Go to: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and you can choose from quite a few cute free backgrounds! But -- yeah I can come over sometime and help ya if you want.

And -- I don't think it's the size of the picture that matters, but probably the internet speed the person has connecting to your blog. Most people these days have cable so not really an issue! I make mine "medium".

You guys coming to church Sunday? We're touring a new building at 3pm. Looks VERY promising.... :)

Tracy and Cheri said...

I'll have to check out the backgrounds and see about changing it.

I think we are planning on being there Sunday. Tracy really wanted to go to the car show at the zoo on Sunday but the only way we can go with Olivia is to go first thing in the morning before it gets hot. We'll see, but I'm sure we will be at church.

Is this the same building you were telling me about? I think God is definitely telling many members of the church that it's time to move forward...it's just trying to listen to him enough to know when and where he wants us.

Speeking of moving forward. Tracy went for an interview on Wednesday and they had him come back today to test him on running a program. It went well so they want him back on Monday for another interview:)