Thursday, June 18, 2009

Olivia At The Hospital

Emily and Joshua hanging out in the waiting room at Wesley Hospital, they thought Olivia would never come. They got to the hospital around 3pm and then left about an hour in a half after Olivia was born which put them home around 1:30am! Long day!

Kristian was not thrilled to have to wait so long.

The moment I've been waiting for! Finally I get to see the little person who's been kicking my ribs. The dr's drugged me up so bad after surgery to help me with the pain that I could barely hold her. What a wonderful blessing I have in my arms!

Finally daddy gets a chance to hold his little girl. He ended up holding her ALL night that first night. He was so afraid to put her down and afraid of dropping her that by the time morning came his arm was literally locked up.

Just Perfect!

Our first family picture. Well, not quite. I was too busy getting sick to be in the picture. Not to mention I was NOT feeling photogetic! I am so blessed with such a beautiful family!

Aunt Melonie came all the way from Texas to be here when Olivia was born. She was so happy that my labor lasted long enough for her to make the drive. We love you aunt Melonie!

Grandma gets her turn. I have a feeling it won't be long and grandma will be singing and rocking her to sleep.

My friend Janette with Olivia. Her mom kept her three boys overnight so that she could stay until Olivia was born. Thank you Marianne!
Aunt Macil and Uncle Nate and Andrea were also at the hospital when Olivia arrived but I don't have pictures of them with Olivia.....hmmm....not sure why???

Daddy after a LONG first night!

Kristian & Olivia
Emily with Olivia
Joshua with Olivia

Joshua decided not to go to his baseball game so that they could come back up to the hospital to see Olivia. That was a huge sacrifice for him. Thank you Josh!

1 comment:

Tracy and Cheri said...

Janette, I just realized I said your mom kept your "three boys" overnight....hahaha....oops. I guess you have room for one more.